1 cup whole wheatflour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 cup milk
2 tblsp.oil (can use olive oil or any floavourless oil)
2 tblsp. honey
1 apple (peeled and grated)
1.Sieve all the dry ingredients(1st 4 ingredients.) into a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients(next 4 ingredients).
2. Make a well in the dry mixture and slowly add the wet mixture and mix till well combined.
3. Add grated apple into the mixture and stir well.
4. Heat a non stick frying pan on medium high heat and pour a ladle full (1/3 cup approx.) in the center and flatten a bit.
5. When bubbles start to appear and the edges appear done then carefully lift and see if its turned golden brown in colour. Immediately flip and brown the other side too.
6. Serve warm with honey or chocolate syrup drizzled over.